• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Peaceful Survival

Would you like to see this in MCG?

• Total voters

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Peaceful Survival is survival with limitations, to make it fun. Although the old survival and Factions were shut down due to disputes between friends, and constant arguments, peaceful survival is not centered around things like competitiveness, and just to have fun.

PS, Peaceful Survival, can include things like "/lock" to lock their chests, to prevent looting from other members, and "/ignore" to stop arguments, or using a custom plugin to protect their land, something similar to World Guard, but Members have access to. Also, donors can have access to special kits, in which can only be re-used in a specific time. Also, to prevent grief of builds, TNT would be disabled.

The point of peaceful survival is for it to be fun, and not stressful. Things like creating 1v1 arenas and FFA arena's, but having PvP disabled out of them, everywhere. Also, things like allowing other users to access your chests, but you have to give them permission in a command. There's this amazing plugin, called Economy Shop in which you can create shops, that can either be Admin shops, or shops created by users. Also, since this is peaceful survival, you can do things like auctions, and even setting multiple homes.

Peaceful Survival, IMO, would be a great addition to MCG and it would open up new opportunities, and drag more people in. MCG revolves around PvP, shouldn't it have a bit of variation? ;)

--

Change Log: July 9th, 2014
- TNT is Disabled
- Mobs will be enabled

Last edited:

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't see any flaws with this and I really like to play Survival so I agree with this. Also, I'm guessing TNT will be disabled?

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
So basically it's an SMP? Also you said MCSG revolves around pvp, so that means that's what most players are here for. Getting rid of the pvp in survival probably wouldn't be as fun as survival with pvp, like factions.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember my very first server was like this. Aah, memories... Me and Iceolated had a huge village.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
I voted no due to there being no mobs, which means less XP. And also, food isn't even needed in vanilla peaceful.
Ohhhh, I mean by peaceful survival, is I mean no raiding, greifing and such. There'll be mobs, and creatures! c:

So basically it's an SMP? Also you said MCSG revolves around pvp, so that means that's what most players are here for. Getting rid of the pvp in survival probably wouldn't be as fun as survival with pvp, like factions.
Honestly, due to some of the servers I've been on, there'll be tons of people out there who don't like PvP, or don't have it as their favorite. This gamemode could attract tons of those types of people.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
Honestly, due to some of the servers I've been on, there'll be tons of people out there who don't like PvP, or don't have it as their favorite. This gamemode could attract tons of those types of people.
I guess that makes sense.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci