• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Paradise Plains (40% Percent Complete) - The M Team

Should Paradise Plains be added to MCSG?

• Total voters

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello tributes!
If you are reading this thread, that means you want to know more about Paradise Plains, the brand new Survival Games map from The M Team. Well, I can help you with that!

Paradise Plains is a custom built map, entirely terra-formed, structure built, and whatnot by The M Team.

What is The M Team, you ask? Well, The M Team is a YouTuber/PVP/Build Team that does cool stuff together. This is our first attempt at a serious Survival Games map, so please be lenient when commenting, because it isn't the greatest yet ;)

Paradise Plains Fast Facts
  • 300 block map radius (A whopping 600 block diameter!)
  • Over 200 chests, furnaces, and crafting benches placed throughout the map
  • Parkour in every part of the map, some of which leads to double chests.
  • 10 double chests hidden in hard to reach places via Parkour or some other elements that require skill.
  • Custom terraforming done by hand via VoxelSniper/WorldEdit
Screenshots
Cornucopia (Unfinished - Major Revamping Underway)

Rope Bridges Area (70% Finished)

Elemental Towers w/Parkour within each tower (50% Finished)

Mountainous/Hilly Area w/Lava Pool (55% Finished)

Farming Plot

Lowlands w/Mountains at Back (Lakeside Area) (30% Finished)

Cave of Wonders Entrance (60% Done)

Top - Down View of Ravine w/Rope Bridges

Satan's Door Parkour Area w/Double Chest

Witch Hut Area w/Forest Biome (Custom Trees) (50% Finished)

There you have it, folks. That's what we've managed to create so far. Just so something is clear: this is by no means a finished map. This map is far from being complete! There is still a rather long to-do list for this map. Hopefully it can be completed in the next couple of months. Until then, keep your eyes open for new updates. A download link will also appear as soon as more work has been completed on the map.
Download Link: Nothing yet! Watch this thread for the link - coming soon!
#ParadisePlainsForMCSG
If you like the way this map is shaping up, please consider liking this post! We need all the support we can get to take it all the way to MCSG.
Thanks <3
Until next time, tributes. Farewell.

Last edited:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I look forward to seeing the finished product.

I like this build.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It looks like rugged lands :/
Actually, I barely ever play Rugged Lands so I didn't have any design input from there. To be honest, I thought up the idea for the terrain by myself,without any outside influence. What can I say - I'm a control freak >_<

J

Joel/MadDawg

The terraforming looks nice, but I'm not a huge fan of the builds so far.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The terraforming looks way too vanilla IMO :/. The builds need a bit more detailing, and then you'll be good!

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The terraforming looks nice, but I'm not a huge fan of the builds so far.
Yeah, I'm not to pleased with the buildings so far. I'm hoping to enhance them more in the future. Thanks for your input!
The terraforming looks way too vanilla IMO :/. The builds need a bit more detailing, and then you'll be good!
Thanks for your input - I would like to see better builds :p

MCSG_pro011

Diamond
Reaction score
Everything looks good so far, here's some tips!
  • Make a theme, so that the map all revolves under the one same idea.
  • Try revamping the corn a little bit, I suggest adding detail to corn and it's surroundings, the current state it'd in makes it a bit too small for the regular 24 player maps.
  • On corn, don't make it straight "run to corn" try adding some slight obstacles.
  • All this terraforming seems a lot of hungry hills, which is why the map was removed (To my guessing) Try adding some more buildings, even some caverns for players to venture off to.
  • Make a story along with the map, I understand the map is 40% complete which is why it should have a sort of mini story to inspire the builders on what they are going to place amount the map.
  • There should be some sort of secret items, like on Lost Mines, or like Rugged Lands. Of course, keep in mind that the items placed on those maps were a bit too overpowering.
  • Also, the farming plot could be one of the main areas on the map, expanding it and adding more detail will surely make it a place where players' first priority could be.
  • I would recommend not placing too many crafting tables as doing this will allow players to craft whenever they want, this will possibly remove the crafting aspect of this map.
  • Another thing about corn is the fact that it looks a lot of the Rugged Lands corn. Although you did come up with this up on our own, I feel as though leaving the mountains near it will cause players to think it has been copied.
  • The elemental towers might as well be other main area of the map. I think adding more detail into these towers would be great. I also have an idea, what if you have it so like it would be 3 towers formed into a triangle shape, and in the middle of those towers would be a tower above it with park our leading to loots. To top is all off, garnish the entrances with A-Grade roads.
Hopefully you take some of these suggestions into consideration. I'm not trying to imply that the map is bad, but I feel like this will make the map more iridescent. I would like to state that you don't have to use any one of these (Would be pleased if you did) Goodluck on this map, hopefully it turns out great and gets accepted into MCSG (If you are planning to)

Regards! -diamondhunter011

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Everything looks good so far, here's some tips!
  • Make a theme, so that the map all revolves under the one same idea.
  • Try revamping the corn a little bit, I suggest adding detail to corn and it's surroundings, the current state it'd in makes it a bit too small for the regular 24 player maps.
  • On corn, don't make it straight "run to corn" try adding some slight obstacles.
  • All this terraforming seems a lot of hungry hills, which is why the map was removed (To my guessing) Try adding some more buildings, even some caverns for players to venture off to.
  • Make a story along with the map, I understand the map is 40% complete which is why it should have a sort of mini story to inspire the builders on what they are going to place amount the map.
  • There should be some sort of secret items, like on Lost Mines, or like Rugged Lands. Of course, keep in mind that the items placed on those maps were a bit too overpowering.
  • Also, the farming plot could be one of the main areas on the map, expanding it and adding more detail will surely make it a place where players' first priority could be.
  • I would recommend not placing too many crafting tables as doing this will allow players to craft whenever they want, this will possibly remove the crafting aspect of this map.
  • Another thing about corn is the fact that it looks a lot of the Rugged Lands corn. Although you did come up with this up on our own, I feel as though leaving the mountains near it will cause players to think it has been copied.
  • The elemental towers might as well be other main area of the map. I think adding more detail into these towers would be great. I also have an idea, what if you have it so like it would be 3 towers formed into a triangle shape, and in the middle of those towers would be a tower above it with park our leading to loots. To top is all off, garnish the entrances with A-Grade roads.
Hopefully you take some of these suggestions into consideration. I'm not trying to imply that the map is bad, but I feel like this will make the map more iridescent. I would like to state that you don't have to use any one of these (Would be pleased if you did) Goodluck on this map, hopefully it turns out great and gets accepted into MCSG (If you are planning to)

Regards! -diamondhunter011
Thanks for the detailed reply! I'll be taking these into consideration.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
This is in the wrong section if I'm correct lol. But as for the map, builds are kind of plain and you can't really fly around and build random stuff because it looks like you have… A windmill and huge towers don't go in the same map. Also I'm not seeing a theme, its sort of scattered, and redo the corn, to many chests, and they are on the out side. Thing about it, 16 chests for 24 people, someone is gonna get decked. Just add more detail to the builds and remove some stuff, good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci