• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Panem

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
Anyone think we should make a sister server that we just recreate most of Panem with the capitol and all the districts?
dosnt even have to be made by Mcsg it could be just a community ran creative server

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think if you die, you can choose to "spectate" or you can go to "panem" where you can be like a normal survival server until the games end.

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
I think if you die, you can choose to "spectate" or you can go to "panem" where you can be like a normal survival server until the games end.
no that will cause so much lag
panem will have to be its own independent server where it is just vanilla minecraft with mcmmo or something similar

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
the only issue i see with this is it will be difficult without custom texture packs to create the details of a futuristic city such as Panem. Districts would be relatively easy to do, but because there is no real map or even layout provided by the books, it would be entirely up to each persons imagination as to what they think it looks like.
It would be awesome to see the finished product and fun to wander through, but it might be difficult co-ordinating many people on a creative server (think griefers...)

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The MCSG survival server was going to be built like panem, in fact they had the capitol building done and most buildings done (I know because iw as a builder). But for some reason they never updated the server to the newer versions and we couldnt build anymore :( But i guess now they just took entries for a lobby and came up with biffingtons (<3 your building!) which is absolutely amazing.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The MCSG survival server was going to be built like panem, in fact they had the capitol building done and most buildings done (I know because iw as a builder). But for some reason they never updated the server to the newer versions and we couldnt build anymore :( But i guess now they just took entries for a lobby and came up with biffingtons (<3 your building!) which is absolutely amazing.
Do you realize that this thread was last posted on almost a year ago? c:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Randomly, i don't even know
I bet you were on the newest thread, hit one of the next thread things at the bottom, but you hit the back one and since it was the newest you wound up back at the start of the list with the oldest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci