• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Over Posting

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Hey mcsg community, I just wanted to address something that is showing up a lot recently: Creating way too many threads.

Yes, I understand if you're the kind of person who gets a ton of ideas all the time, but making a thread every time one comes to mind is a little over the top. I suggest writing things down as you think of them, or if it's a quick question just PM a mod. Making more than one thread a day or even a few days clutters the forums and makes it annoying for people like me who have to sort through them to find the interesting threads. So please, if you have a bunch of nagging questions, or you're just curious about something, refrain from making a whole new thread and cluttering these wonderful forums.
Thank you for reading
-plg21

TL;DR Don't make too many threads!!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah, there are a lot of excessive threads, especially in forum games.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Just because it's off topic doesn't mean you have to be completely nonsensical.

2. You can consolidate many things into one post. Paragraphs, sections, and organization are all valuable tools in organization and thought process.

3. Going on Teamspeak to ask questions (but not too many) may yield faster and more eloquent results.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci