• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Opinions on Survival Games - Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
So, now that SG Classic has been released, what's your thoughts on it?
Is it good, bad, ugly, pretty?
Also, the chests! How do you like the Classic chests compared to the regular ones? Are they better, worse, what's your thoughts on how hard it will be to survive?
Since there's only two maps (I think), SG 1 and SG 2, what's a place that you like to go as a backup route, a main route, or even just to sight-see?
The new leaderboards! Do you intend to climb to the top, or just play casually, and see how far you can go with that?
Will you even play on the classic servers?

Your general thoughts and opinions! (Keep it constructive)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'll play a little on them, but I don't expect to be on them often.

I also don't think surviving is really going to be a struggle.

J

Joel/MadDawg

It would be awesome if they added sg3 after a month, then sg4, etc. Pretty much redoing the beginning of mcsg :)

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guess who's going to sprint as much as he does in real life! This guy! (almost none (dat food doe))

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So far, I've been kinda turned off by the lack of armor. I've never gotten better than full leather, gold hat. I have no problems with starving or weapons, but I feel that I always get wrecked by the 1 guy in the game with full iron and a diamond sword as I can barely take a hit and flint and steel is rare.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
I for one, am not going it be playing on it much. I love that they did this, but everyone is tryharding to climb the leaderboards and making giant teams. Since that's not fun to deal with, especially with less gear (routes I don't know), I think I'll avoid them unless playing with friends.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I love how people were wanting for V1 to return and now they're complaining about it

But their complaints are still valid, and hopefully over time we'll learn and be able to fix them, such as less people tryharding the leaderboards, learning better routes, etc.

Also, since there's only two maps, eventually a lot of people will know the best routes; IMO, maybe there should be a randomization of chests every month or two, just to change it up a bit? Two maps get boring after a while with the same chests all the time.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They are rage inducing. I must have thrown my mouse 10 times last night when playing it

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Necro, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member