• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OP Survival Games?

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not sure whether this is a good idea because it's a bit too similar to the original Survival Games, but my idea was that there is another gamemode called 'OP Survival Games', or 'Overpowered Survival Games', and you have the same goal as in normal Survival Games, to be the last tribute alive, however the gameplay is slightly different.

Essentially, instead of the regular Tier 1's and Tier 2's, Tier 1's will contain the sort of gear that Tier 2's normally contain, along with other essentials such as bows, fishing rods, etc.
There will also be a new tier that would be known in this game as Tier 2, however if you were to compare it to the tiers in normal Survival Games it would be seen as tier 3. This new tier would contain the follwing gear.

-Bottles O' Enchanting (Perhaps 5-10 per pile)
-Diamond Armour (Helmet and Boots would be common, however Chestplate and Leggings would be rare.)
-Enchanted Books (There would be enchanted books for every item in the game, not including fishing rods. You wouldn't find the maximum enchantments straight away, you would find stuff like Sharpness III which you can combine in an anvil later on.
-Potions (You would be able find all of the first tier of potions in this new tier, however you can also upgrade them, because there would be gunpowder, redstone, and glowstone in Tier 2's [although in this game Tier 2's are Tier 1's]

You're probably wondering how you are going to upgrade potions and combine enchanted books, without brewing stands and anvils, which leads me into my next idea.
Basically, anvils, brewing stands, and enchantment tables would be spread out around the map; just like crafting tables.
You can find one of each of them at cornucopia, but you can also find them at other landmarks around the map.
I recommend that if this gamemode is implemented that MCGamer develop a plugin so that the anvils don't break.

Please let me know whether or not you think this is a good idea!

TL;DR: Survival Games with OP gear.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't know, I don't think we need new gamemodes. Most people don't even know what the other gamemodes are, and that includes me. I do think it would be cool to have special community events for it.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
We already have a fairly large amount of game modes, and it isn't really necessary. You can always go to Catching Fire and play ;)

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan simply because i find that OP pvp is more a test of how many gapples you have then how good you are. I also think we have enough gamemodes for the time being

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan simply because i find that OP pvp is more a test of how many gapples you have then how good you are. I also think we have enough gamemodes for the time being
^^^^^^^^^^
Ever played Badlion GApple? You might as well just have a clicking contest with a timer you have to refresh. It's fun, but only because you give other players such a beatdown.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^
Ever played Badlion GApple? You might as well just have a clicking contest with a timer you have to refresh. It's fun, but only because you give other players such a beatdown.
That is exactly what i was thinking about when i wrote that :p

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
What about without gapples? I don't know. I think it is a good idea, definitely a game changer. But that is my opinion :p

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
What about without gapples? I don't know. I think it is a good idea, definitely a game changer. But that is my opinion :p
Well, I didn't say anything about gapples, but that's what I mean. With gapples it makes fights boring.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci