• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

One of the best tips that I can give you

Pixelstix125

Spectator
Reaction score
Teams just try to win.
Single players just try to win.
Who do you think has the better chance of winning?
Just to say, this morning, I was playing Asia
Games.
I had an iron chestplate and a stone sword. A team of 2 came at me and I killed them. How?
Teams really just aim for one person who has good stuff. Unless they see an innocent passerby of course....
But, their main goal is winning, your (maybe not everyone :p) goal is winning, but I just wanna play deh game. I have 2 wins, I think I'm okay. I hope that you guys didn't find anything offensive in this post...
BTW Play Hunger Games with me tonight at 8:30 eastern on us26, us27, us25, us3, or au5

MalciasX

Tribute
Reaction score
Teams just try to win.
Single players just try to win.
Who do you think has the better chance of winning?
Just to say, this morning, I was playing Asia
Games.
I had an iron chestplate and a stone sword. A team of 2 came at me and I killed them. How?
Teams really just aim for one person who has good stuff. Unless they see an innocent passerby of course....
But, their main goal is winning, your (maybe not everyone :p) goal is winning, but I just wanna play deh game. I have 2 wins, I think I'm okay. I hope that you guys didn't find anything offensive in this post...
BTW Play Hunger Games with me tonight at 8:30 eastern on us26, us27, us25, us3, or au5
In a 2v1, teams are highly likely to win. I'm sure you not wanting to win won't make any difference on how the fight goes, and if it does it would be for the worst.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci