• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

One of the best tips that I can give you

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i hate teams too man and i play the game how its suppose to be, but if you cant beat them, join them.

Aman4o2

Experienced
Reaction score
i hate teams too man and i play the game how its suppose to be, but if you cant beat them, join them.
No. That is a horrible quote (not to be rude). The part where you said "if you can't beat them, join them", I TOTALLY disagree. If you can't beat them, you should figure out a way to beat them instead of joining them. Winners are losers that never give up.

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you do make a good point thought because it feels better to win solo.

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
Do you enjoy being rude.? On almost everything I have seen you comment on this guys threads have been rude and disrespectful. Please either be nice or offer constructive criticism instead of just being rude.

As for the original point of this thread. I do agree that going solo does help you increase your pvp skills. But as stated teams are always going to be here and its something you have to face. Skype teams or friends teaming doesn't bother me, its the random teams that people make last second to kill me or the people who spam in lobby that make it annoying.

Aman4o2

Experienced
Reaction score
Do you enjoy being rude.? On almost everything I have seen you comment on this guys threads have been rude and disrespectful. Please either be nice or offer constructive criticism instead of just being rude.

As for the original point of this thread. I do agree that going solo does help you increase your pvp skills. But as stated teams are always going to be here and its something you have to face. Skype teams or friends teaming doesn't bother me, its the random teams that people make last second to kill me or the people who spam in lobby that make it annoying.
Plg21 is a friend of mine. He's joking I think. Or is he?

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
Plg21 is a friend of mine. He's joking I think. Or is he?
Oh that makes more sense than. Sorry I thought he was just deliberately being rude on everything you posted. Sorry to you then plg I didn't realize your were joking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci