• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Old sign system

Which system do you prefer?

• Every server with a sign for it (Old system)

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Only a few servers at a time with random numbers (New system)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Don't particularly care (Pfft)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Quantriatos

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes, I know not the first, but I just wanted to make a thread with a poll.

Now, for those of you that don't know what I am talking about, I am referring to the old system where every single server had its own sign assigned to it, and you could simply wander round and look for an empty server, or if you were lazy, you could use the quick join. Also you could use /server if you knew where you wanted to go. In addition, the server signs said how many people the server could hold, so you didn't just join a 120 player server by accident. Seems fine.

The knew system involves a limited number of servers visible at a time, and most people use the quick join compass type thingy, which doesn't show the player limit for the servers. You also can't spectate someone with /server, but rather have to use /watch, a pointless addition as one command should be sufficient. I find this annoying as it takes a long time to find a server, especially as the quick join thingy is delayed.

I would love it if this was changed back to the old system. Vote above!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci