• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Official Clans

TheDeviousKitty

Survivor
Reaction score
Allow people to make official clans in-game.

As in, I want to start a new clan. I type:

/createclan Kitties

If I already own a clan, it will ask if I want to delete my old one (for the sake of one person only owning one clan). If it's my first, it's created.

While in-game, as leader, I can do.

/invite claname playername

This will ask the player if they want to join the clan, they respond in the chat with /yes or /no (/y or /n).

For famous people, such as Bajan and Blamph, there should be a option to turn of clan requests with:

/clanrequests off

and back on with:

/clanrequests on

Having it off would not show any requests they get sent.

While in-game, if there are minimum three members of a specific clan in-game, there names will be a specific colour (which could possibly be set by the clan leader). If the game gets the the point where there are only members of the same clan left, all names turn white and everyone is teleported to the center for a free for all after a countdown. The clan will receive a victory, and the winning member of the free for all will also.

If the clan leader chooses, he can set a option using:

/clan clanname deathmatch team
or
/clan clanname deathmatch ffa

To change between the free for all option, or when only clan members remain, they are evenly divided into teams (if there is a odd number 1 team will be up 1) and fight until one of the teams are eliminated. It still counts as a clan victory though because only clan members are remaining. The remaining team will then automatically go into a free for all deathmatch.

This will also set a good system in place for possible clan war servers.

This is a awesome anddo-able idea in my opinion that will greatly improve MCSG.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
I say no, because this would make the games harder to understand for noobs. MCSG is supposed to be as close to regular Minecraft as possible for ease of learning.

Another issue would be the inability to betray. :3

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
^^ and also, this would make teams way annoying when you are solo, and they already are pretty bad

Reaction score
No, in games teams and clans are supposed to be uneasy and unofficial. MCSG is a game made so only 1 can win, therefore teams and alliences are meant to crumble away and doing this would only complicate it. I'm tired so I'm having trouble sharing my opinion well.
I'll edit this later to make this post beter :p *Passes out on desk*

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
No... Nooooo!!! Save me from a world that ones 39168 times as much teaming as before! AAAAAAAHHHH!

Seriously though, no way. Similar things have been discussed where you can make a team and make it visible who was on the team, and that would promote teaming which would annoy much of the community. And like TheRandomMan1000 (3rd time I'm tagging you today...) said, only 1 can win.

Reaction score
No... Nooooo!!! Save me from a world that ones 39168 times as much teaming as before! AAAAAAAHHHH!

Seriously though, no way. Similar things have been discussed where you can make a team and make it visible who was on the team, and that would promote teaming which would annoy much of the community. And like TheRandomMan1000 (3rd time I'm tagging you today...) said, only 1 can win.
Wut... I've never been informed of such tags :L Stupid alerty thingy.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score

Seriously though, no way. Similar things have
been discussed where you can make a team and make it visible who was on the team, and that would promote teaming which would annoy much of the community. And like TheRandomMan1000 (3rd time I'm tagging you today...) said, only 1 can win.
Tagg meh Plox I fan

PootisMafia

Tribute
Reaction score
Uhh, With Mod experience I have from Faction servers, this could be hell.
It could easily spammed like this:
Erinsbros created the faction Murica
Erinsbros changed Murica to the faction Germany
Erinsbros changed Germany to the faction Italy,
And so on.
Unless they made it to a set point where you may only notice Clans by the side of a players name, This would be a HORRIBLE Idea. (No offense) :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci