• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OF Cape help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey01FTW

Tribute
Reaction score
1. I recently changed my name and I lost my cape. after some hours I got it back. But now i can't change the color of it. what can I do? It says: login failed invalid credentials.
2.when i login to change the color i must login with the password from the email or with the normal password from minecraft?
PLEASE HELP!

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Hello there!

Logging into Optifine using your Minecraft account's credentials will allow you to edit the cape of that account, if it has one.

Logging into Optifine using the email you donated with will bring up a page showing the account the cape is currently on, and options to change it. You can request a password via verification to login to your donation account.

Hope this helps!

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Follow what Creeper674 and MoLoToV have said. If you still can't retrieve your OptiFine cape after you've tried all these steps, I recommend contacting OptiFine support (instructions on how to do so on OptiFine's website).

QA;TL - Feel free to contact myself or another staff member if you have any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci