• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-=+=- OceanMC Build Team -=+=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpaxHD

Tribute
Reaction score
OceanMC Build team

Roster:
(2/20)

Leader:
TheSpaxHD

CoLeader:
DaJammyBee

Builders:
Optic_Flux11

Redstoners:

Terraformers:

Requirements:

Age 12 years or older.
Must have pictures of your builds.
Must be willing to do a trial.
Must have skype and TS3.
Must Have a working Mic.

Application:

Pictures and or videos of your builds:
Are you applying for Redstoner, Terraformer or Builder:
IGN:
SkypeName:
Do you have a working mic:

Our Teams work:

All builds on OceanMC server (85.25.194.134:25609)

Last edited:

Minecraft_Hill

Tribute
Reaction score
Past building experiences: Built many structures like 1v1 maps and helping with Survival Games maps. I used to make my own for a server called UkPrison but it closed down.
Pictures and or videos of your builds: http://mcswish.net/threads/construction.1729/ I don't have many pics.
Are you applying for Redstoner, Terraformer or Builder: Builder and Terraformer.
IGN: Minecraft_Hill
SkypeName: U have it
Do you have a working mic: Yes

xItzStanHDx

Spectator
Reaction score
Past building experiences: Was in a building team on a big server with 1000 spots and about 2000-2500 logged on in a cycle on 24 hours and we made massive and great builds and i was a close favorite of the owner himself because of my details as he said
Pictures and or videos of your builds:none unfortunatly, might get some up
Are you applying for Redstoner, Terraformer or Builder: Builder, or more specified, detailing
IGN: stanpe
SkypeName: stanpe3
Do you have a working mic: Yes, i think the headset im using is called LogiTech G35

TheSquido

Experienced
Reaction score
Past building experiences:
I've had several building experiences such as medievil builds and much more, I have been in a build team.
This is some of the builds I have done on a mcsg map. http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/secluded-valley-mcsg-map-by-team-mars.85141/
Are you applying for Redstoner, Terraformer or Builder: I'm applying for Builder as that's what i'm best at.
IGN:
TheSquidz
SkypeName:
My skype name is vteapy
Yes no backround noise

TheSpaxHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Past building experiences: Built many structures like 1v1 maps and helping with Survival Games maps. I used to make my own for a server called UkPrison but it closed down.
Pictures and or videos of your builds: http://mcswish.net/threads/construction.1729/ I don't have many pics.
Are you applying for Redstoner, Terraformer or Builder: Builder and Terraformer.
IGN: Minecraft_Hill
SkypeName: U have it
Do you have a working mic: Yes
You will be trialed on the server TODAY.

Past building experiences: Was in a building team on a big server with 1000 spots and about 2000-2500 logged on in a cycle on 24 hours and we made massive and great builds and i was a close favorite of the owner himself because of my details as he said
Pictures and or videos of your builds:none unfortunatly, might get some up
Are you applying for Redstoner, Terraformer or Builder: Builder, or more specified, detailing
IGN: stanpe
SkypeName: stanpe3
Do you have a working mic: Yes, i think the headset im using is called LogiTech G35
You will also be trialed today.

Past building experiences:
I've had several building experiences such as medievil builds and much more, I have been in a build team.
This is some of the builds I have done on a mcsg map. http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/secluded-valley-mcsg-map-by-team-mars.85141/
Are you applying for Redstoner, Terraformer or Builder: I'm applying for Builder as that's what i'm best at.
IGN:
TheSquidz
SkypeName:
My skype name is vteapy
Yes no backround noise
We would like you to do a trial build on our server. I will add your skype for more information.

TheSquido

Experienced
Reaction score
You will be trialed on the server TODAY.

You will also be trialed today.

We would like you to do a trial build on our server. I will add your skype for more information.
Allright, just add me whenever you want

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Due to this build teams inactivity it will be locked & moved to old thread archives.

If you wish to unlock this thread, please do not hesitate to message myself, or any member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci