• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Not getting my perks, and being ignored..

Status
Not open for further replies.

madsjorg

Spectator
Reaction score
So i donated 10 dollars on Jun 5, 2012 20:28:21 GMT+02:00, i then waited the 24 hours that it said it could take before the perks was activated. But nothing happened, so i checked everything, and realized i had written my minecraft account name wrong, i changed it and sent a support email. I realize i messed up, and i know that it will take a little longer before i get the perks, but know 9 days after i payed I've still not heard of seen any proof that i will ever get those perks as i was promised within 24 hours.

I've in the meantime sent 4 support emails, which all has been ignored, I've heard nothing from them. Is this how you do business?

Forum account: madsjorg
Minecraft account: madspj

Digison

Spectator
Reaction score
I've also not received my perks, I donated $10 on Monday.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
On june 5/6 I think Chad said that he was busy and couldn't give people the donator rank at that time. Anyways, congrats to you guys on donor.

madsjorg

Spectator
Reaction score
Well where is that information? Why wasn't that written on the donating site? and why haven't i been given my donor rank after 9 days? And why is no one answering the support emails?

It's not okay to just say you're busy, people pay money to get the perks, and you're essentially stealing my money.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think the support emails are to be replied, just to be noticed. I don't know why you had to wait so long, but I guess chad has been busy because lots of people aren't getting their donor status (more than usual). Just wait a bit.

madsjorg

Spectator
Reaction score
well thanks for replying me :)

But i really think I've waited long enough, what really pisses me off is the lack of information/response, sure you can be busy no problem, then send out an email explaining that, or write it on the donate section.

i feel stupid for donating and trusting these guys, it feels like I've been scammed, and that is simply not okay.

But I'm giving it another 24 hours.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Are you talking about in game donor? Because you are already a forum donor.

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
well thanks for replying me :)

But i really think I've waited long enough, what really pisses me off is the lack of information/response, sure you can be busy no problem, then send out an email explaining that, or write it on the donate section.

i feel stupid for donating and trusting these guys, it feels like I've been scammed, and that is simply not okay.

But I'm giving it another 24 hours.
Relax ... don't you know that E3 have just passed and Chad is busy ... with having a life he gets over "1000" emails a day and with the new servers and all (btw you are gonna get your full month) so chill .. your not the only one :/

madsjorg

Spectator
Reaction score
# Roseria
Well you take my money and ignore me for 9 days, If you had told me that it could possibly take a little longer, or typed it on the donate section, sure i could accept that, but there was zero information. It clearly says within 24 hours, so the wrong is on you, no matter how much you think i should chill. And it clearly helped getting angry, cause i am now an donor.

But I'm done being angry, thanks for dealing with the situation, and now lets go play on your amazing servers :)

Bowser_Suit

Tribute
Reaction score
you say it isnt expalined on the doate bit but it is explained ON THE HOMPAGE. which yu have to see everytime you come to these forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci