• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Not Enough Evidence But Ban Upheld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omkar360

Tribute
Reaction score
Recently I have gotten banned from mcgamer for kill aura on the EU mcgamer server where I have terrible connection. The only reason I was playing on those servers was because I was with my friend TANGYN1. I posted a dispute and the ban was still upheld. I have posted another dispute with more detailed so I am waiting for that. My questionwhy would you accept a video that has been edited with text and the video is bad quality. My second question is why did it take 5 days for my ban dispute to be replied to because normally it takes 2 days. It really sucks to be banned over winter holiday.
Thank You.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Aslong as the text isn't covering up any parts of the video that could hide hack client information or illegale mods it's fine. Also the video quality doesn't matter aslong as you are able to see the player hacking clearly.

Omkar360

Tribute
Reaction score
Aslong as the text isn't covering up any parts of the video that could hide hack client information or illegale mods it's fine. Also the video quality doesn't matter aslong as you are able to see the player hacking clearly.
Ok thanks.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Video quality or any text in the video can be ignored as long as it shows the evidence of you hacking.

1-5 days is the usual span of time it takes to get a reply —just depends on how busy Sr. Staff is.
Moreover, to very special cases, were Administration is involved, which is not your case, it can take up to a week or even more.

I suppose you have seen your evidence of your ban. If you have not, request it; they should have gave it to you on your first ban dispute. If you didn't get it, ask for it. Now, assuming you know what are the traits each hacks have, on that clip, try to find a piece of it were it clearly shows you're not hacking at all, maybe it can save you and get you unbanned.

Good luck.

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello, if you would like to see your evidence I would be more than happy to provide it to you. All you have to do is PM me. Remember that it does take a while to receive a response from the SR. Staff, since they get a lot every day.

Thread locked for the following reason(s):
  • Question answered!
Please PM me if you have any further questions/concerns. Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci