• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Noob only games

Is this a great idea?

• Total voters

FinnB

Tribute
Reaction score
My friend and I have just discovered these servers, and we are playing on it every day, however we continually get destroyed by the more senior players. What I thought would be a wonderful addition to these servers is a set of 1-5 servers dedicated to people with under five wins, so that those of us who are new, or just terrible at the games and would like to get better can practice without being decimated by the more experienced players.

Thoughts?

Ryblue123

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm no noob but I totally agree. It would make the game more challenging instead of walking around the map trying to find someone that has no armor and a wooden axe that gives no fight back, instead saying... "plz I fan". xD In conclusion, I agree

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Play the higher up servers, like 150+ servers are usually less experienced players.

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
I actually think that this would be a great Idea to have games for people with under 5 or 10 wins only, so that people over that can't. Although this would be a perfect place for hackers or alt accounts.

J

Joel/MadDawg

This sounds cool, but I honestly don't think it will be added soon because of how hard it would be to code. I suggest doing what funnybunny said :D

Dat_impax

Tribute
Reaction score
You aren't going to get better fighting people of equal or lesser experience. Fighting stronger players, even if you die, will make you more confident and make you better over time.

Ryblue123

Spectator
Reaction score
Like he said in the post, it would make the MCSG Community stronger (PvP Wise) Because it would get people the practice they need

FinnB

Tribute
Reaction score
I actually think that this would be a great Idea to have games for people with under 5 or 10 wins only, so that people over that can't. Although this would be a perfect place for hackers or alt accounts.
As for alt accounts, wouldn't people just win 5 times then have to go back to the normal mcsg?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci