• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No more pets?

Canadian_Crunch

Platinum
Reaction score
So I noticed the with the new update you need credits to have pets! That's totally unfair because one of the main reasons I got platinum was just so I could have a pet... I don't even know how you get credits! Please can Platinum have pets again?!

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Just ask a member of staff in the hub. You're sure to get an answer.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello!

Back when you bought the Platinum donator rank, the pets were still in BETA and you were given free access to it to test them out and to look for any issues or bugs. With the release of the MCGamer v2 Network, we are happy to announce that the pet system is running smoothly now and they have been "officially" released. We have added more than solely a horse, for example mobs, bats, wolves I think and many more, even a giant zombie. Unfortunately, you do not have free access to them at this point in time. If you wish to buy a pet, you can either obtain credits by completing certain achievements in-game (these achievements will apply for all game types and they are being worked on at the moment) or by buying them at our store (http://store.mcgamer.net).

However, we are looking into an option to assign certain donators rank based pets so that you don't loose them completely. More information on this topic will be released in the future once they have worked out all the details and once they have improved the v2 network to the best of their abilities, since that is top priority at the moment.

Canadian_Crunch

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello!

Back when you bought the Platinum donator rank, the pets were still in BETA and you were given free access to it to test them out and to look for any issues or bugs. With the release of the MCGamer v2 Network, we are happy to announce that the pet system is running smoothly now and they have been "officially" released. We have added more than solely a horse, for example mobs, bats, wolves I think and many more, even a giant zombie. Unfortunately, you do not have free access to them at this point in time. If you wish to buy a pet, you can either obtain credits by completing certain achievements in-game (these achievements will apply for all game types and they are being worked on at the moment) or by buying them at our store (http://store.mcgamer.net).

However, we are looking into an option to assign certain donators rank based pets so that you don't loose them completely. More information on this topic will be released in the future once they have worked out all the details and once they have improved the v2 network to the best of their abilities, since that is top priority at the moment.
Okay thank you, I hope you do end up giving donors some "Rank based pets"

Sinrave

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello!

Thanks for the update

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci