• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No better sprint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuNonno

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello,
I tried to get into the server since there I played as much.
Later I see that I was banned for a minute because I used the better sprint.
But I saw on youtube and many other user use it but are not kicked.
The funny thing is that my brother tried to get into the server with the hack (without using them) but it was not kicked out.

Sorry for my bad english but i'm italian.

BiscuitCrisp

Survivor
Reaction score
From what you have told, This is how I see it in any way or form you are NOT allowed to use better sprinting mod because It's a cheat in a way even a youtuber was banned for using the mod and people who record with better sprint are probably using the client 1.7 sprint and not the better sprint mod and not all the time will you get noticed for using better sprint only If someone reports it or a moderator finds out about you using the better sprinting and the ban was a warning to say to you "stop using it"

Fletch

Career
Reaction score
As explained by ChadTheDJ in our rules better sprint mod provides an unfair advantage and is NOT allowed on our servers. Turning off BSM completely/Changing to a version of minecraft out the mod will stop you from getting kicked when you join.

2. No Hacked or Modded clients are allowed EVER:
Mods that give unfair advantages are not allowed.

• Any suspicion of using a client can earn a temp ban or a permanent ban depending on the situation. Even discussing hacked clients on our servers is worthy of a tempban.
  • Anything outside of a vanilla client that provides an unfair advantage (x-ray, minimap, radars, force fields, speedhacking, better sprint mod, ect.) is considered a modded or hacked client!
  • A detailed list of the mods we do not allow will be provided.
  • If you use mods to increase your FPS or textures like the watermod, it's OK! We just don't like the ones where you modify your character's performance.
  • If you are caught or the administration has suspicion of you using hacks, your ranking and leaderboard scores are subject to be reset to the defaults.
  • Admitting to using a modded/hacked client, even jokingly, will result in a ban
  • If you are unsure if a certain mod is allowed or not, as a staff member before using it.
  • This includes modifying files in your .minecraft to give a advantage such as increasing the gamma to give effect of full bright.
Allowed Mods list:

• Optifine
  • Shaders Mod or "GLSL Shaders"
  • Toomanyitems
  • Armorstatus
  • Directionhub
  • Multiplayer profiles mod
  • Macros Mod [only for staff since normal members can use it to break rules]
  • Camera Studio
  • Animated Players Mod
This list will update over time.

Any mods not posted on the mods list should be verified with staff before using.
QA;TL
Enjoy your time on the MCGamer Network :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci