• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nikrocks03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikrocks03

Tribute
Reaction score
Your name: Nikolaus Ibrahimi
Your age: 15
Your Minecraft username: Nikrocks03
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No. I do not have any bans on any servers for the fact that I am not looking to cause trouble on any Minecraft servers
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link): No, I do not have any bans on the MCSG Servers and plan to not have a ban or kick under my MCSG records.

Do you have any alt. accounts [Optional]?: Zeke400 and soon to come Paperlightz
Past administration or moderation experiences: No, I do not but I do own my own white listed server that i do keep an eye on.
Have you posted any Abuse Reports before [Optional]?: No, but I do have tons of screenshots that need to be dealt with.
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: If I were to see any Minecraft Player on the MCSG servers to be breaking any of the rules i would ask them to stop breaking said rule. If they continued to do so I would kick them from that server. If they were to come back and continue doing so I would ban them for that day. Examples of people breaking rules: If I were to see (Username) using a derogatory term or offensive language towards any Minecraft player i would Message them personally to handle the situation without embarrassing the player or hurting the reputation of the Mcsg. If he or she understood why they can’t do the said Rule they were breaking then I would let them off with a warning. If they continued to do this action I would then kick them from the server. If they still continued to do this action I would then ban them for a day and so on and so on. I would do the same action for breaking these following rules also: Sexism, language, block glitching, or even discriminating against a single member or group of members. Now for the more serious situations. As I was bullied when I was younger, I would take bullying to another level. If I ever saw anyone bullying anyone I would automatically timeout them. If they continued to bully someone I would then kick them. After that I would them Ban them for 1 day. If I saw anyone hacking I would automatically ban them for 7 days. If there was a Famous or well known player on MCSG hacking or using BSM i would of course bring that up to an admin or senior mod as i think it would not be my duty to handle that Particular situation as it is having the credibility of the MCSG servers on the line.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I believe i am qualified to be a moderator because i am a mature 15 year old who is well educated and well disciplined in my own household. I have dealt with frustrating situation before on MCSG when there is no administrator on and would like to be that moderator who is there to help someone who is dealing with an abusive user.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I would benefit the staff team by become friends with them and helping them deal with situations that one mod can not handle. I would love to be able to help them with any situation that they would need help with.
Do you have the ability to record video?: Yes, I am able to record a video if necessary.
Do you own a microphone?: Yes.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: I think that any moderator should take the time to go through the forums as i think that the forums are as important as In the game. I spend around 4 to 8 hours a day on the servers.
What languages (other than English) do you know, and to what level [Optional]?: I am taking a Spanish Course in High school right now.
Where are you located? (Time zone): Pacific Time California, United States

I, Nikolaus Ibrahimi, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
This is the incorrect section to post your application. Post it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci