• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/nickname feature! Now!

Do you think this should be implemented for the sake of our YouTubers?

• Heck yea!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Nope lol (Post reason)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IN between (akward)

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robosoft111

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys,
You may know me, gaining popularity YouTuber, MCSG'er, and clan battler. But something has come up recently I'm disappointed in
@Blamph, @ThatOneTomahawk , and probably many other MCSG famous YouTubers are getting quite annoyed of the targeting they're getting. And the fix to this, a /nick feature! I know they have said they're going to add it, but have you seen it up yet? I haven't!!! They've been saying this scandal for the past weeks. Same with survival reopening:(. But I think that /nick is supposed to be a simple plugin, maybe not-so simple, but still. MCSG has had lots of time to make this feature become implemented, and it's not here yet.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is: PLEASE IMPLEMENT /NICK for the sake of our fellow MCSG YouTubers we all love. Even me at around 270 subs is getting targeted...

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
  1. Frankly, this is of no concern to the majority of the community.
  2. It is in development, and is something that has been discussed at great length by the staff.
Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci