• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Youtube Series: The Offical Survival

Stampedwaffles

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys, This is StampedWaffles with a new series for the Survival on the Survival Games server. Come check it out if you'd like & if you don't then don't. Link will be right down there VVVVV & if you like then Subscribe or show some support by liking the video. The video took 6 hours to render and some how didn't include my intro, but just watch the video anyway :) bye & ty <3

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Its called showing off the server and getting views, so don't be so sarcastic.
He is right, albeit only slightly. It would have been better to put this in the media section, and maybe make a status update on the video, instead of making a whole thread dedicated to it. I am happy to see a series for our survival server though, so good job.

Stampedwaffles

Spectator
Reaction score
He is right, albeit only slightly. It would have been better to put this in the media section, and maybe make a status update on the video, instead of making a whole thread dedicated to it. I am happy to see a series for our survival server though, so good job.

I posted it in the Media Section, already and I just thought why not post a forum & thank you for the nice complement.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Sub 4 Sub? I'll sub if you sub to mine!

If you want to check out my channel, just click the 'YouTube' button in my signature.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci