• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Way To Get Your District

Which way do you like?

• Total voters

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I think that the old way of getting districts (first two get district 1, next two get district 2, ect.) is a little outdated for how great everything else is on the servers. I think it should be based on poitnts, like higher points people get districts 1, 2, and 4, and lower points people get districts 6, and 11, and 12. So that districts matter a little more than they do, so you know how good they are when you see them talk or (another idea) have the colored names plugin and have every district have a different color, and the color would be like their district (ex. district 12(coal) black/dark grey or district 4 (fishing) gets blue or teal) and then you could know if that person is good or not (or just has a lot of points). I think the order of districts should go like this:
1, 2, 4, 3, 8, 7, 9, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12
But this could change to 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, if you wanted t0 make it easier for people to figure it out. And somehow say it during lobby or something so people know what the colors mean and districts and other stuff. Because my order is logical when thinking about the books, the acending order is easier for most who havent seen movie/read books. It could just be me, and the districts might not matter to anyone else, but I think it'd be cool to have a new way of earning your district.

Sorry it was so long, I had a lot to say ;)
~Gecko

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is already thr first to join, I think :p

But I love the highest points idea :)

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would like some changes in the District thingy since it's pretty useless right now... And i like the colored names idea :D

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Color change you say? Well don't donors and mods and owners peoplez have colors already? It would be very confusing all the colors in the chat (well if anyone talks). Would there even be enough colors for all the districts? And like I said in another thread, district numbers are just a little addition to make the game more realistic. Shouldn't really mean anything, in my opinion. One last thing, nobody pays attention to districts, and I don't think people'll be like "OMG HE'S FROM DISTRICT 1?? BETTER NOT MESS WITH HIM!" anyways.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci