• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New voting system.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think a cool voting system could be like it that is now, but like this:
The first map: A random team vareide.
The other map: Community maps.
And they could add more if a map making team get 3 or more maps accepted!

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Instead of random team vareide, I'd like the option to vote randomly. There are some maps I can't make up my mind on.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Instead of random team vareide, I'd like the option to vote randomly. There are some maps I can't make up my mind on.
You dont understand, it was a random map when you come to the lobby, like 1: Survival Games 3 2: MCSG Ruins 3: Kharmunrah (as team elite is gonna make more) You can skip to give new maps as it is now.

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
That's not what I mean, I mean sometimes it has the two maps I want to play and I can't make up my mind.

Carter B32

Spectator
Reaction score
I think a cool voting system could be like it that is now, but like this:
The first map: A random team vareide.
The other map: Community maps.
And they could add more if a map making team get 3 or more maps accepted!
No, I think the map system is good how it is now.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Map 2 and map 1 are never played anymore. These two maps need to be played more often.
Instead of SG4 every single time.

Carter B32

Spectator
Reaction score
Map 2 and map 1 are never played anymore. These two maps need to be played more often.
Instead of SG4 every single time.
Just like it was with every new map that came out. Just give it time, this map just came out. Notice how we used to play breeze island every game, and do not any more. Just another example. Plus, the majority of people is how the map is chosen. So whatever map most people want to play, is what you play.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Just like it was with every new map that came out. Just give it time, this map just came out. Notice how we used to play breeze island every game, and do not any more. Just another example. Plus, the majority of people is how the map is chosen. So whatever map most people want to play, is what you play.
Yeah I know, but it doesn't even come up on the voting list anymore.

Carter B32

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah I know, but it doesn't even come up on the voting list anymore.
It has for me a couple of times, and besides, I don't think they're gonna rearranged their whole voting system for the opinion of one person, just saying.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
It has for me a couple of times, and besides, I don't think they're gonna rearranged their whole voting system for the opinion of one person, just saying.
A lot of people have my same opinion.

Carter B32

Spectator
Reaction score
And most of the time, the majority of the people is who they listen to when they update stuff. I'm leaving, I don't think they should do it, sorry, bye.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci