• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New update Chests/Sponsors/Food future changes suggestion

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok were to begin?
Lets start off with food how many types of food are in MCSG now?

Here is a list:
  1. Raw Chicken 5. Steak 9. Carrot 13. Punkin Pie 17. Raw Fish
  2. Cooked Chicken 6. Raw Pork Chop 10. Cooked Potato 14. Apple 18. Cooked Fish
  3. Raw Beef 7. Pork Chop 11. Cake 15. Bread 19. Golden Apple
  4. Golden Carrot 8. Mushroom Stew 12. Rotten Flesh 16. Melon
20. Spider Eyes [If you kill spiders like on map 5!]

20 food types, I mean that is most of your inventory full because of it.
also what is the point in collecting Wheat and mushrooms now? Thier features are just gone and their is know fun in collecting food now. I think this should be halfed or even more if possible only 4 or 5 types of food and then you would have mushroom soup, fish and Wheat to collect if your low.
I find that nobody dies from hunger now, nobody even gets low becuase of the amount of food you find it doesn't just clog up ineventory space it clogs up chests and give you a disadvantage.

Lets move on shall we?

Flint,sticks and Feathers have no use I find you get stacks of arrows from this... I wouldn't mind 1-3 arrows found in chests but 5 arrows, 7 arrows and even 11 arrows found in chests is rediculous.

I find people never use a sword in deathmatch or in a normal fight its always down to a bow and becuase of people finding stacks of arrows in chests leads to them not caring for arrows and just spam shooting their bow becuase they have so many. I personally loved the old idea of having to collect arrows by getting flint and feathers to make them. It added a survival aspect to the game and now its gone survival games is just easy now and to be honest it bores me and alot of people becuase of it.

Next we talk about the flint and steels.

I find flint and steels in chests all the time in vas quantities too. I sometimes find 3,4 or even 5 in one chest. I think and others will stick with me that they should not be found in chests. You can keep them in the game, but it would be rather cool and fun for you to have to get flint and iron to make it. I mean what do you do with iron when you have full iron armour and a Diamond Sword?
You have no use for iron... Ok some people make them but my inventory fills up with them every game and everyone just goes on a spree with them using them carelessly becuase their not hard to find anymore.

Lets talk about chests and tiers now.

Some of the stuff you find in tier two chests are rediculous. I have only seen it once but at spawn one game everyone had wooden,stone axes stone sword and wooden swords. I don't know if it was a glitch or if you do find this in tier 2 but I think their useless. If you don't find them in tier 2 keep a look on it, it could be a glitch.
another thing if you don't wanna listen to me about the arrows then why not add them to tier 2 chests. Whats the situation now? You find 5 arrows in tier 1 chests and 7 in tier 2 chests?

Anyway this is all I have got to talk about or complain about some of you may say.
If any of you disagree comment and give me your reason give a reason please.
DO NOT COMMENT WITH JUST NO AND HORRIBLE TALK!

I'm sorry if you find any grammer mistakes or spelling mistakes this is a pretty big piece of writing its kinda hard to get it all correct.

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
I COMPLETELY agree with all of this.
And this is really well written except the typos and the grammar mistakes here and there:)
Hope the sr.mods or Admins see this.

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
I COMPLETELY agree with all of this.
And this is really well written except the typos and the grammar mistakes here and there:)
Hope the sr.mods or Admins see this.
Thanks. But I think the developers can forget this for now and fix all those server bugs
E: I fixed the biggest error their. Just noticed it :p times instead of types of food -fixed it:)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks. But I think the developers can forget this for now and fix all those server bugs
E: I fixed the biggest error their. Just noticed it :p times instead of types of food -fixed it:)
You also said tier to instead of tier two or tier 2. And in the post you just made you used their instead of there.

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
You also said tier to instead of tier two or tier 2. And in the post you just made you used their instead of there.
Well ok I changed the tier 2 correction :) I'm not good with the theirs help me :p I always use their none of the others because I get confused to hell :p

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
About the tier 2s, the wooden weapons in stuff aren't in them. It is just that some spawn chests are tier 1 instead. I'm not sure why.
But I agree with you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci