• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New /server suggestions

MCSG_pro011

Diamond
Reaction score
I think the /server command is quite helpful, but I think it can be improved a bit. When you do /server, it shows all the available servers. What if there was a way to separate lobbies from in game matches. Like if you did /server lobbies, it would show all the available lobbies, and if wanted. There could be a /server ingame which is quite useless but could be implemented. The /server right now is kind of a pain seeing as if you want to go directly into a lobby, you have to randomly select a server and hope its a lobby.

Regards! -Diamond

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
This could be a problem seeing as US has 200 servers.

V

Viretine

I think this is a good idea. However, it would not currently be the biggest thing on the devs minds :3

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't understand why people say "It's a good idea but not the biggest things in devs mind" If it's a good idea then say so. Like Halfsquirrel said in his guide, the devs decide whats the biggest thing to do. You just say if it's a good idea.

And I think this would be useful!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci