• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New PvP Minigame: UHC SG?

xShadowX

Spectator
Reaction score
Well the title kinda says it all ._.

I thought of a new pvp minigame called UHC SG. So how it works is that everyone spawns in a map just like a regular SG. You go to the middle and take chests and loot up like a regular SG. But the thing that is different is the no regen and different items in chests. A tier 3 is added, and in it are golden heads. Tier 2's have regular golden apples, better weapons, armor, all of that stuff. Tier 1's have your basic pvp tools, food, decent armor etc. I'm pretty sure some people won't like this idea because it is too close to a regular SG, but that's alright. What do you guys think about this new minigame I thought of? Leave your opinions and comments below :)

3k_

Spectator
Reaction score
Also add things that give you the ability to enchant and combine, like tier 3s could have a random enchanted book, and there could be anvils hidden on a map, as well as more animals and enchant bottles for xp. However, I disagree with the golden head in chests, I think all chests have a chance for gold, teirs 2 and 3 have golden apples, and when you kill a player, they drop their head. (Not on a post) So yeah, really neat idea with so many possibilities.

Ninjakid3033

Spectator
Reaction score
I like UHC SG, and that is because I have played it on a different server before, but they don't have tier level chests, so thats probably a cool idea to have a tier 3, with even better stuff.

xShadowX

Spectator
Reaction score
This is actually a really neat idea!

Also add things that give you the ability to enchant and combine, like tier 3s could have a random enchanted book, and there could be anvils hidden on a map, as well as more animals and enchant bottles for xp. However, I disagree with the golden head in chests, I think all chests have a chance for gold, teirs 2 and 3 have golden apples, and when you kill a player, they drop their head. (Not on a post) So yeah, really neat idea with so many possibilities.
Cool ideas! I kinda rushed this post, didn't really care about enchanting much, but yeah it is really important.

I like UHC SG, and that is because I have played it on a different server before, but they don't have tier level chests, so thats probably a cool idea to have a tier 3, with even better stuff.

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
A Few Ideas:

-Make it so that health potions and regen potions can be found in Tier 2's while Health II and Regen II can be found in Tier 3's.
-Gold Ingots spawn more frequently, along with apples
-As 3k_ said, make it so heads drop when you kill a player and they can be made into golden heads.
-There is a 1% chance that when you open a Tier 3, there will be a gold block in it. (Can't be placed, but can be crafted into 9 gold ingots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci