• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Mcsg map Midnight Bloodbath

Is this map...

• a terrible idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a good idea but needs more work

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodlydoo31

Survivor
Reaction score
This is a new mcsg map i just finished and i think it would be good for people who just want to get a quick game over and done with.
It is basically just a Cornucopia underground with no way out you must fight to the death in this small dark room and the last one standing obviously wins.

Attachments

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it actually sounds like it'd be a lot of to play on.

EDIT: Now that I've seen the screenshots, I'm gonna say no, this shouldn't be added. I like the idea, but this wasn't executed very well.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Probably being rude and sarcastic, when he could be giving some contsructive criticism.
The idea is too simple and boring, making this would be too easy.

This isn't the PvP games, this is MCSG, MCSG is based on the Hunger Games book where tributes are set into the wilderness, looking for materials and crafting better materials, not cast into a box having a fight to the death.
Something like that belongs to another server.

I'm sorry but something like this would never get accepted in to MCSG.

Although you can build an actual map suitable for MCSG, I can help you with that.

Not through helping you place blocks, but by through this post.
- Find a theme, you want to know what you're going to be building and you'll need to have everything organized, look pretty and not just a random group of builds in one glass dome

- Make sure there are traps and secrets, stuff like this will excite the game, give the players another challenge

- Place chests around the map, yes it's simple, the tributes will need something to loot!

- Make sure all builds are detailed, yes it has to look pretty, MCSG is the biggest SG server right now and it has really high standards for map quality, you'll need to be a good builder, terraformer and redstoner to get your map accepted in to MCSG.

- Make it suitable for PvP, don't make it a very rough terrain, almost impossible to PvP in, yes this is the SURVIVAL games, but PvP is a big aspect to it, while not making it just an enclose room.

there you go, constructive criticism.

DomoWizard111

Tribute
Reaction score
Sounds really good, but it has to be big for it to enter so they won't accept it but I think it's a great map!

Doodlydoo31

Survivor
Reaction score
The idea is too simple and boring, making this would be too easy.

This isn't the PvP games, this is MCSG, MCSG is based on the Hunger Games book where tributes are set into the wilderness, looking for materials and crafting better materials, not cast into a box having a fight to the death.
Something like that belongs to another server.

I'm sorry but something like this would never get accepted in to MCSG.

Although you can build an actual map suitable for MCSG, I can help you with that.

Not through helping you place blocks, but by through this post.
- Find a theme, you want to know what you're going to be building and you'll need to have everything organized, look pretty and not just a random group of builds in one glass dome

- Make sure there are traps and secrets, stuff like this will excite the game, give the players another challenge

- Place chests around the map, yes it's simple, the tributes will need something to loot!

- Make sure all builds are detailed, yes it has to look pretty, MCSG is the biggest SG server right now and it has really high standards for map quality, you'll need to be a good builder, terraformer and redstoner to get your map accepted in to MCSG.

- Make it suitable for PvP, don't make it a very rough terrain, almost impossible to PvP in, yes this is the SURVIVAL games, but PvP is a big aspect to it, while not making it just an enclose room.

there you go, constructive criticism.
Dude um... how long did it take you to do that?

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, Doodlydoo31.

Please check out this thread for information on map sizes, along with other details.

There has been confusion over the size of how big maps should be. Some maps go under the recommended size, some go way over, and this is where we clear it up.

• 24 player maps must have a minimum radius of 200.
  • 48 player maps must have a minimum radius of 500.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci