• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneakycowman

Tribute
Reaction score
I would like alot more new maps, So its always a surprise what map you'll be playing. One of the reasons I want this is So noone really knows the maps as well as the original one.This will make the game harder and alot more intense.Even if you learn the maps, It wont be that easy to remember all the chest places.

Please reply...
Thnx :p

B

bigmike4life

Nice idea but i think people could remember the chest places.... :p

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
i would also like more maps
but i will still remember the places

Justin Cuffaro

Spectator
Reaction score
I would like to have five maps circulating, and they should add one each month, and once there is five working well, they should release it.

drakeblood4

Spectator
Reaction score
What about having slightly altered versions of the current maps with different chest placements? That way even if you know all of the possible placements you still have to kill time figuring out which variant of a map it is. Like having not only map 1 and map 2, but map 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc. and the same for map 2.

Justin Cuffaro

Spectator
Reaction score
My ideas for the maps would be this, have the original (Pine forest map) the city map, a jungle map (aztec and ewok influences possibly), a desert map with a ton of pyramids (Egyptian themed of course) And lastly a map similar to the one in Catching Fire, the clock map, though they would have to have some sort of special type of biome in each one, or they could have some plugins or something. The City map is actually pretty close to Mockingjay so we don't need to add that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci