• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Map Voting Rotation System

AGREE

• YES

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • NO

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
So, for the map voting system, option 1 or v 1 would rotate between the TeamVareide maps such as SG1 SG2 SG3 SG4 and the second option would be a random community map.
DIMAGRAN (intentional misspell)

/V 1 could be SG1, SG2, SG3, SG4
/V 2 could be any community map

Charzard10

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that would make a very good voting system. I have thought of this before, but seeing how Vareide's map 4 is always the first one picked at the current time, I'm not sure when something like this will come about. Very good system though.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
This will definately fix the issue of it being map 4 every time, although it will still likely almost always be one of Vareide's.

Xratedvegi

Tribute
Reaction score
Expect it will be like that soon, too many people complaining how Sg4 is always able to vote

MarioBrothers120

Spectator
Reaction score
they defiantly need a better voting system since people ONLY vote for #4 again -_-. I personally still thought it was better when there was no voting and each server had only one map, but each server was a different map

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
they defiantly need a better voting system since people ONLY vote for #4 again -_-. I personally still thought it was better when there was no voting and each server had only one map, but each server was a different map
It was never like that. They only had us1.mcsg.in and it only had the Vareide map

Dirky_Jerky

Tribute
Reaction score
i say remove SG4 from automatilly beign picked each new voting rotation, and instead of having just 2 maps to choose from, have like 3, 4, or 5

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
True, SG4 has been being picked almost EVERY time, but through that happening, I managed to make a pretty kick-butt route for it... but now it's just getting stale :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci