• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New map selecting system? (Read to understand)

Should this idea be implemented AND which option for the test games:

• Total voters

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Now, there's been A LOT of people complaining about there being bad maps on the server. So, I thought up a nice little way we can filter through good maps, and bad maps. Maps are probably the most important thing on the servers, its the playing field! I agree, conducting the plugin is important as well, but what would the plugin be without the maps? (Back on topic) My idea is to automatically have a poll on a thread on finished maps. Stating ''Should be added'' or ''Shouldn't be added'' and let that poll run for a week. After a week has passed, if the majority vote states ''yes'', Then put it on the servers, BUT for only one day! And throughout the day have the in-game poll ask, ''should​
Bleh (Ex name) stay on the servers''? If the vote is still yes, then it's permanent. Also, to have the map played more, because we want people to test it out, we can do 2 (or more, if you have an idea) options.​
1) Have a ''test games'' wall with boards on it in the hub. (In the test games server, it can be just that one map thats in trial)​
2) Have that map always be voting option for it's test games​
So that's my idea, if it's hard to understand, then lemme know and i'll try to summarize it! Also this idea had some things that came from The Arena Master 's thread talking about sort of the same thing.​

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like the idea but a lot of people can't be bothered to vote, this may allow false votes :/

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
For the test period, I say change it from a day to a week. Other than that, this idea isn't half bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci