• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New kinds of disguise.

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm making this thread because when Youtubers and other people play they still get targeted even when they are disguised, so I was thinking that there should be different disguise types for every donor/rank group.

VIP: Should be able to name their selves what they want to be named, so its not obvious.

Friend: Should be the same as VIP.
Diamond Donor: Remain the same, I've seen Diamond Donors /d and hack in games...
Gold Donor: Should be able to /d with some sort of extra stuff, not just make their name look like a regular player.
Iron Donor: Remain the same.

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
I do personally think that the random disguise names can be a bit silly at times, it's also really obvious. So for YouTubers sake I think they should improve the system.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Many VIPs like to joke around, and would most likely name themselves things like ChadTheDJ, CaptainSparklez, Notch, etc., as well as a lot of Friend ranks. Iron Donors do not get the disguise command, because they only donated $10. More donations = more perks.

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
Many VIPs like to joke around, and would most likely name themselves things like ChadTheDJ, CaptainSparklez, Notch, etc., as well as a lot of Friend ranks. Iron Donors do not get the disguise command, because they only donated $10. More donations = more perks.
Then there should be some kind of filter for names you could get, just a suggestion :p

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes, it's been suggested approximately 9001 times before.
I've seen it on Hive before, I just thought it would be kinda cool because Youtubers never got targeted or their names spammed in chat 20 million times when their trying to have fun and record.

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Vip used to be able to name themselves whatever. Over a year ago, I remember when YoshiYamiYori would always rename himself to "NewYorkAdult9" whenever he saw Newyorkkid9, then proceed to tell him it was bedtime. :p

Also, not sure if this is just a flaw in the way you've explained it, but you seem to be saying that gold donors deserve more perks because you've only seen diamond donors hack when disguised? Seems quite unrealistic. Don't think the devs are gonna go back to the renaming feature. It was like that in the past.

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
Vip used to be able to name themselves whatever. Over a year ago, I remember when YoshiYamiYori would always rename himself to "NewYorkAdult9" whenever he saw Newyorkkid9, then proceed to tell him it was bedtime. :p

Also, not sure if this is just a flaw in the way you've explained it, but you seem to be saying that gold donors deserve more perks because you've only seen diamond donors hack when disguised? Seems quite unrealistic. Don't think the devs are gonna go back to the renaming feature. It was like that in the past.
I didn't mean it as Gold donors needed more perks, but changing your name to look like a non-donor is very pointless. Just yesterday alone I witnessed 5 disguised diamond donors hacking.. I told mods on the ts, nothing was done.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
For me, it works fine. However, I never use it unless I'm intentionally trying to see the funny names...

hiyourHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Are you only thinkimg about your self? You just said diamond and iron donors dont get anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci