• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Items Suggestion!

What Items (If Any) should be added to MCSG?

• Coal/Charcoal

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Potions

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Splash Potions

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Leather Boots

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Leather Dyes

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Snowballs/Eggs

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Ender Pearls

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Cake Ingredients

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • New and Better Maps

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
So, Although MCSG has plenty to offer in their chests, I was thinking we could add a few more items to the game, especially with the 1.4 update coming up:

1. Coal. Coal can be placed in tier 2 chests (Cornucopia chests). I think it would be neat to have them because you can cook any raw foods you have with furnaces.

2. Potions and Splash Potions (Cornucopia chests). These potions could be pretty handy when playing MCSG. I would only except a few potions, such as the potion of invisibility coming in 1.4 or maybe the fire resistance potion. We could also include some splash potions of slowness or harm.

3. This is more personal, but why not leather boots (Regular Chests)? They are the only armor set in MCSG with out them!

4. When 1.4 comes out, we should maybe include dyes to camouflage into the map, as when 1.4 comes out we can dye armor. They would be placed in regular chests, I suppose.

5. Snowballs/Eggs (Regular Chests). The eggs and snowballs would be nice. You can toss them at people to back them off.

6. Ender Pearls (Cornucopia Chests). If we were to add these, they should be VERY rare. These items can have a great advantage on other tributes, so we can't spoil them with it.

7. Cake Ingredients (Sugar, Milk, Eggs, & Wheat, placed in regular chests). Perhaps putting cake ingredients would be nice, as cakes can be hard to obtain in MCSG.

8. MAPS (Cornucopia Chests). I personally think the maps in MCSG are terrible. They only show map 1 and they barely even navigate you! If we are going to have maps, can we at least let them be set to the maps they are placed on? If not, we should just remove them. OR, 1.4 will include blank maps, which will be more useful. Just hold the map and it will show an image of the area.

Hope you like my ideas!
-Trev

Reaction score
Coal - No, but let it randomly spawn in furnaces, I say no because you can cook with saplings sticks and wooden tools.
Potions - Maybe... I say add some basic custom potions (This is possible in 1.4) I would be intrested to see some custom weak health potions, weak jumping poitions, weak splash poison, and etc.
Splah potions - See Above ^
Leather boots - I wanted these too, but they would have to spawn in tier 2 because they protect the same as gold and iron.
Leather dyes - Rare, in tier 1's. Also let us break flowers and etc to get dyes.
Snowballs/eggs - YES. Add these and make fishing rods break faster when used on people, this way it's harder to bat people away.
Ender pearls - Idk, it could break some things and let us get places we can't normally get.
Cake ingredents - No. We can already find cake in tier 2's, and I'm all for finding a little bit of usless crap in tier 2's, but not this much.
Maps - YES.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Coal - No, but let it randomly spawn in furnaces, I say no because you can cook with saplings sticks and wooden tools.
Potions - Maybe... I say add some basic custom potions (This is possible in 1.4) I would be intrested to see some custom weak health potions, weak jumping poitions, weak splash poison, and etc.
Splah potions - See Above ^
Leather boots - I wanted these too, but they would have to spawn in tier 2 because they protect the same as gold and iron.
Leather dyes - Rare, in tier 1's. Also let us break flowers and etc to get dyes.
Snowballs/eggs - YES. Add these and make fishing rods break faster when used on people, this way it's harder to bat people away.
Ender pearls - Idk, it could break some things and let us get places we can't normally get.
Cake ingredents - No. We can already find cake in tier 2's, and I'm all for finding a little bit of usless crap in tier 2's, but not this much.
Maps - YES.
Pretty much agree with u

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci