• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Idea?

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
Like me most people are sick of sg4 and breeze. I have looked on the forums and most people are saying to remove skip. Instead of this maybe we could have a random map, so if you don't like any of the maps you type random vote to get something different!

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you not read the fourms? This has been suggest hundreds of time and it is not a "new idea".

I quote "so if you dont like any of the maps you type random to get something different"
That has the functions of /skip

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you not read the fourms? This has been suggest hundreds of time and it is not a "new idea".

I quote "so if you dont like any of the maps you type random to get something different"
That has the functions of /skip
I think (or hope) that what he means is that instead of skipping into a different set of maps, there is a random option where you will not know the map being played up until you spawn in it. If this is what he is suggesting, then it has my approval :)

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
it is a good idea.. But i think that there wouldn't be a lot of people who would vote it.. So i think you still will be stuck with sg 4 and breeze..

i would vote for random... i don't really care which map is being played.. but not 5x the same map..

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
I think (or hope) that what he means is that instead of skipping into a different set of maps, there is a random option where you will not know the map being played up until you spawn in it. If this is what he is suggesting, then it has my approval :)
It is what I meant, someone understands!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci