• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Gametype

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Wouldn't making a new thread clog up more space on the forum? What's wrong with this one, it may be dated but it has discussion.
Space on the forum? There is plenty.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
This thread wasn't really made to be discussing whether or not you're fond of what others are doing.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I think that maybe instead people should get like a certain amount of points they can spend on armor, weapons, food, potions, and enchants. Then all the people just go around the map duking it out to the finish.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
I think that maybe instead people should get like a certain amount of points they can spend on armor, weapons, food, potions, and enchants. Then all the people just go around the map duking it out to the finish.
Not a bad suggestion, if you mean what I think you mean. Your saying that each person starts out with nothing in the same general circumstance and everyone starts out with say 30 points and they have to choose what to buy wisely because they only have certain things? If so, then make it hard mode! Making another post based on that idea, since it is quite a bit different.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
Now, that doesn't mean I'm no longer for this idea, I'm just posting something new about this different one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci