• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

*New Game Type*

Would you play this?

• Total voters

Scarrats

Tribute
Reaction score
I have an idea for a new game type brought on by various games. If you have ever played Halo Clue you know what I'm talking about. The game that made me thing of this game type is "Trouble in Terrorist Town" where players are randomly chosen as a traitor, innocent, or a detective. Its the traitors job to kill all the innocent people to win, and the innocents job to kill all the traitors. However the innocent don't know who is who which causes mass paranoia. Detectives can examine the bodies of dead players and gather info on how they died. I figured this game is very adaptable in Minecraft Survival Games, but would require alternate servers. Let me know if you would play this!

Trouble in Terrorist Town:

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you were a detective how would you examine a dead body if you kill a player and they dissapear?

Robaire

Tribute
Reaction score
I have an idea for a new game type brought on by various games. If you have ever played Halo Clue you know what I'm talking about. The game that made me thing of this game type is "Trouble in Terrorist Town" where players are randomly chosen as a traitor, innocent, or a detective. Its the traitors job to kill all the innocent people to win, and the innocents job to kill all the traitors. However the innocent don't know who is who which causes mass paranoia. Detectives can examine the bodies of dead players and gather info on how they died. I figured this game is very adaptable in Minecraft Survival Games, but would require alternate servers. Let me know if you would play this!

Trouble in Terrorist Town:
The idea is sound but this is the SURVIVAL games

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
whats that game could and do u have to pay for it?
You need Garry's Mod, Counter Strike and Half Life 2 to play it (I think).

I think this is a pretty cool idea, but I fail to see how this would work in Minecraft, particularly with the current weapons in the game. Would the people start with a wooden sword, where would they get weapons, what would the other weapons be? All sorts of questions that would probably need answering before it has a chance of being brought in.

Gaminotour

Spectator
Reaction score
I would play something like this. It sounds like a really good idea.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Umm guys... you know team valarde has a trouble in mineville servers that are based off of this right....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci