• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New freaking map >:(

Do you have this problem?

• Total voters

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
I'ts fight of who can survive the lag.
Not the most skilled.

Z

ZombieTracker

A solution has been posted already on the home page early this morning... Read it...
And Cameron224, the name is ZombieTracker, not Hunter...

Ck400

Tribute
Reaction score
First of all the new map Is smaller. How the hell do you lag. Also optifine helps so much gameeplay wise (zooming in) and lagging wise.

TroubleMaker

Spectator
Reaction score
Now that I have optifine and updated my java I am expierncing little to no lag.

bigox96

Survivor
Reaction score
Updating Java to Java 7, getting the right optifine for you (there are more than one optifine, each one tailored for a specific need), and getting off the laptop and onto a desktop all will fix these lag issues. Now I use Java 7, Smooth Optifine, and use a laptop because it's better than my comp, but that's just me. So try to find the exact needs of your Minecraft, and also try Bebopvox's vid on making MC run faster. If these don't work after trying... maybe time for better internet provider?

P.S. The Hunger Games 2 map is supposed to be bigger to be able to host 48 players, so we can't really change that or ruin the work of Vareide.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci