• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New feature: Fun content

Kydamin

Spectator
Reaction score
I have been playing MCSG recently, and realized, this is not fun! Maybe they could implement the part of video games that are enjoyable, but as of now, it is not a feature. I think for the future of this server, the best thing to add, would be that. Thanks for your time.

I made a strawpoll to see what people thought! http://strawpoll.me/3302708
BB ;)

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
...you included zero arguments why it isn't fun, or what should be added to make it fun again...

Please, if you are going to complain about things atleast have 1 valid argument. And a possible idea to fix it.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Here's the thing though: You're not saying at all what is wrong with MCGamer. Not all of us see what you see with your own eyes and can't comprehend what you think is wrong with this community.
However, the poll to me seems more of a subjective poll. What I mean here is that, since you gave us no examples of what you think is wrong, maybe the poll is kinda like a paradox; a poll made up of multiple people, but from people that see different things other don't see that are wrong or right —find it a bit complicated to explain what I think.

Anyway.

How are you Kydamin? I still remember when you used to have VIP for Lost Mine. One of my favorite maps, actually.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry, but if you don't find the game mode fun, you should give ideas for a new game mode.
Also, your paradox is opinion biased: you made the vote that is against your outlook look so terrible that no one wants to vote for that, even if they would in a nonbiased vote.

Kydamin

Spectator
Reaction score
I think my point was that hunger craft survival craft games was fun once, but its not anymore. Im not sure what is wrong with it, but there is something wrong.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think my point was that hunger craft survival craft games was fun once, but its not anymore. Im not sure what is wrong with it, but there is something wrong.
How do you expect people to react to that? I'm sorry, but you should have made a thread asking what is not fun about the game.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Is it not fun anymore because your map, LostMine, got removed?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci