• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Command for MCSG (v2): /ignore

SpitFyreMC

Diamond
Reaction score
I think that the command /ignore should be included once MCSG v2 comes out. A lot of times people are called hackers, nubs, noobs, etc., so how nice would it be if you could just type /ignore and poof! You no longer have to hear from them! I hope this option gets put into place, although it is on short notice since v2 is coming out Wednesday x3.

Tell me what your opinions are of this command!

Thanks for reading!

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Moose move to Feature Suggestions?

I think that this command would be very useful for people that get annoyed by the phrases such as 'eZ, rekt, gg10, etc.'

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Thread Moved to "Feature Suggestions".

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
That doesn't really make sense, do you do /ignore *word like rekt, ez, etc.* or just having to do /ignore (player name) every time that person says it, Then you never see them again and it's a waste of time. Which one?

SpitFyreMC

Diamond
Reaction score
That doesn't really make sense, do you do /ignore *word like rekt, ez, etc.* or just having to do /ignore (player name) every time that person says it, Then you never see them again and it's a waste of time. Which one?
I would say /ignore (player name) and have words like rekt, ez, etc. put into the chat filter :3

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
I would say /ignore (player name) and have words like rekt, ez, etc. put into the chat filter :3
So a single player and that word? That STILL doesn't make sense, you might never see them again and it'll just waste time. I think *If I had the choice* you could just do /ignore word *rekt, ez, gg10, etc.*

SpitFyreMC

Diamond
Reaction score
So a single player and that word? That STILL doesn't make sense, you might never see them again and it'll just waste time. I think *If I had the choice* you could just do /ignore word *rekt, ez, gg10, etc.*
Those words in general should be banned from chat, and if you would want to hear from a player again that annoys you with those words and continues to verbally abuse you, then I would suggest a /allow command or something similar to allow them to speak to you again. But of course, I don't know why you would want to allow someone who does those things to be able to talk to you again.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
He means adding words/phrases such as 'eZ, rekt, gg10, etc.' into the chat filter where it turns words into stuff like '&%#!'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci