• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

need staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

fromse

Tribute
Reaction score
i think we need a better staff team or more staffs on mcsg eu there is so many hackser you are running in to a hacker like every game and this is pissing me off so i hope you can use this and get most of the hacker of mcsg

Turbo

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, MCG are tackling this very slowly. Instead of complaining about it, just report the hackers you see to be even more helpful :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello! Just please remember that saying this about moderators will not help resolve the current issues we have at MCGamer, instead it could potentially cause a global nuclear disaster of hackers that could see this thread, and of course, go ahead and ruin MCGamer. Just please remember that YOU can help make a change for the community. Propaganda, lol. And to do so, you can always start here!

With this, you can help catch the criminals that rot the streets of our community, and slowly relieve us of our plague. Just remember to use recording software to collect evidence of anyone you believe is breaking the rules, and report it to the link I have conveniently provided for you.

Please remember that complaining here will not help our current issues of doom, and rest assured that this problem has been easily acknowledged by all of our thoroughly, and specialized picked moderators and staff team, they have even made Clean sweeps aiding us to slowly stop the issue, if you can post a complaint here, then of course you are able to read the news in our front page.

We need YOU, to help fight the war against those bitter people who ruin our game!

Requesting lock due to being a complaint about moderators without constructive criticism,

R4ng

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello! Just please remember that saying this about moderators will not help resolve the current issues we have at MCGamer, instead it could potentially cause a global nuclear disaster of hackers that could see this thread, and of course, go ahead and ruin MCGamer. Just please remember that YOU can help make a change for the community. Propaganda, lol. And to do so, you can always start here!

With this, you can help catch the criminals that rot the streets of our community, and slowly relieve us of our plague. Just remember to use recording software to collect evidence of anyone you believe is breaking the rules, and report it to the link I have conveniently provided for you.

Please remember that complaining here will not help our current issues of doom, and rest assured that this problem has been easily acknowledged by all of our thoroughly, and specialized picked moderators and staff team, they have even made Clean sweeps aiding us to slowly stop the issue, if you can post a complaint here, then of course you are able to read the news in our front page.

We need YOU, to help fight the war against those bitter people who ruin our game!

Requesting lock due to being a complaint about moderators without constructive criticism,
This was extremely well put, thank you for that Miner9823 , the change in the community is an effort made by the entire community, not just the staff. The reason it is a community is because everyone works together to make it a better place, and that is why we have the "Report Abuse" section. Seeing as this post doesn't contain any constructive criticism, or serve any point rather, than to be offensive. Thread Locked. If you have further questions or enquiries, feel free to contact me via TeamSpeak (TS.MCGamer.info) or via the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci