• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need help with a rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expiration

Tribute
Reaction score
So basically I was wondering some things about the Diamond donor rank.

1.How long exactly does it last?

2.If I chose to pay monthly does It take the money automatically?

3.Does the /disguise give you a name Or do you chose it yourself (I'd rather have it chose for me)

4. If I use /disguise does it show my actual points or do I have to have platinum premium for that?

Thank you for reading. I really want to but the rank but I'm confused (If this is I'm the wrong place of the forum can a mod move it please)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there RoamIsBae! I will be answering your questions.

1.How long exactly does it last?

Diamond donor, along with Gold and Platinum can be purchased either permanently or monthly.

2.If I chose to pay monthly does It take the money automatically?

Nope, it does not take your money automatically, once your month has finished, the rank expires and you can either re-purchase it again, or you can choose not to.

3.Does the /disguise give you a name Or do you chose it yourself (I'd rather have it chose for me)

Our disguise feature is automatic, once you /disguise (Only available on Diamond or Platinum) it gives you a randomly generated name. You can also scramble your points with the command /scramble.

4. If I use /disguise does it show my actual points or do I have to have platinum premium for that?

When you are disguised, you can type the command /scramble. What this command does is scramble your points, so combine this with your disguised name and it is impossible for someone to find out who you are, until after the game.

Thank you for reading. I really want to but the rank but I'm confused (If this is I'm the wrong place of the forum can a mod move it please)

THREAD LOCKED & Moved to correct section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci