• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need Help from Admin ASAP

JamesBond88

Spectator
Reaction score
I need some help for myself and my friend, we went from the nether to the overworld, but the portal was blocked off completely, making it impossible to get out. Normally we could hack our way out, but the portal is within a faction and we can't type to either so we can't /spawn or do anything, please transport myself, JamesBond88 and Missmoll7 to spawn or something, we have no other options.

Reaction score
I know I'm not a mod, but I suggest allying with the faction (at least temporarily). I'm pretty sure you can get out then.

JamesBond88

Spectator
Reaction score
I know I'm not a mod, but I suggest allying with the faction (at least temporarily). I'm pretty sure you can get out then.

I literally can't type and thus can't ally. I'm not even able to hit escape and I have to close the whole minecraft window in task manager.

Reaction score
I literally can't type and thus can't ally. I'm not even able to hit escape and I have to close the whole minecraft window in task manager.
Sorry, I'm not good with computers, so I don't know. I'll tag antster, he probably knows what to do.

Antster360

And good luck!

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
If you want an admin's help, talk to an admin. Don't talk to the public. :)

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
It happened to me and my friend Chelina - I just killed her and then she spoke and got me out :p

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
You are James Bond, right? Just use one of your super cool gadgets too help you out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci