• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NEED COMP HELP PLEASE

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So today I got a new gaming laptop! Its a Lenovo Edge 15 has Intel i7 core and nvdia 800m graphic card. heres the only issue

I cannot find a way to have my nvdia graphics card run minecraft it only uses the one in my intel proccessor therefore limiting the quality

I need help being able to change the settings to where I can get my graphics to be from the nvdia not the intel 4400. please someone help me.

I want to make my game the best and for the awesome laptop i have i can only hit like 56-61 frames medium settings but with my build i should be getting 100+ I dont know what the issue is!!

Please someone help Mooclan youre always here for me so pls bb

Zetzus

Platinum
Reaction score
So your laptop is obviously using your CPU's on board graphics as you previously stated, to fix this try some of the following.

1. Download Nvidia Geforce Experience and then download your GPU's latest drivers, therefore your computer will recognize that you have a graphics card installed. http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience

2. Go to Start --> Control Panel --> Hardware and Sound --> Device Manager --> and then click on Display adapters (the little drop down arrow) Then it should list your graphics card, if its working it should say 'Nvidia 800m'.. If it doesn't work it should say something like 'Standard Vga Adapter' or 'Intel Onboard/apu..'

I hope this works, I use to have a problem similiar to this when I first built my computer.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Honestly, I have no idea what to do :p But Zetzus sounds like he's on the right track, so try that? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci