• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NEED A MODS HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDoodleABC

Survivor
Reaction score
On the EU hub every time i get put into the silent hub i get kicked for flying, ill tell you why:

When i was messing around on the pressure plates that make you go flying i accidentally landed on top of the area infront of the signs your not aloud in so i just get teleported back to the same place in the air above the signs till i get kicked for flying.

If you're a mod please reply to me a teleport me out or make my spawn at spawn please.

(it's only in the silent hub btw)

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you get kicked immediately? If not, you could use your compass to get out.

iDoodleABC

Survivor
Reaction score
Do you get kicked immediately? If not, you could use your compass to get out.
I don't get kicked instantly and i've tried using my compass but it closes it as soon as i open it for some reason so i can't teleport

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
If you can chat quickly, tell them you're stuck, and if a mods there, they will contact an admin to TP you.

Otherwise, try and find a way to contact an admin yourself (TS would work)

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
You'll have to come on TeamSpeak and poke one of us just before you are about to login, so that we know when to TP you out.

Frondome

Survivor
Reaction score
Locking the thread and, moving it to general support. If you need help in this situation, as Le0 said, contact an admin on TeamSpeak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci