• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmgTheDragon

Spectator
Reaction score
I Have a Diamond Donator rank on the server and i was wondering if i could possibly give my rank to someone? Like they can get my rank forever since i have Diamond Doner Forever... Thanks! If its possible to do that ill post their IGN

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
MCGamer does not do donor transfers any more.
But if you would still like to give it a try, send an email to [email protected].
Make sure you give them a reason and don't forget to give them the two In-Game names.

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hey there!

We do not generally allow transferring ranks for the reason that you gave us. We hardly ever do rank transfers; they are a special case. However, if you would like to try your luck and see if they will transfer the rank, you can go ahead and email [email protected] and let them know what you want to happen and they will either transfer it or they will not transfer it.

We do apologize for the inconvenience! If you have other questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to send either myself or another staff member a PM on the forums and we can go from there!

Have a great night!

NagolGames

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci