• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My ping suddenly increased?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUniqueOne

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello, my ping is increased this week. I was usually got 70-80 but now I get 95-100 :( What's the problem? It's not me I think. Is it the server? [EU]

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Not sure the situation of EU currently.... could be the server.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Check to see if your internet router is completely hooked up, and make sure all the cords are snugly tightened and not loose, as that can affect the speed at which it processes data (At least, it does for me)
Maybe do some speedtests (speedtest.net) and see if anything has changed, or if your internet connection quality has been lowered. Ask your parents if they have recently changed your internet plan, and contact your internet provider to see if they have been throttling your connection due to any recent changes.

Edit: Also, check to see if it has something to do with firewalls, ethernet cords, or your computer's internet processing capabilities, or if there is a program that is piggy-backing off of your internet (Aka, a virus or malware, or maybe a hack-friendly neighbor.)

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
Its most likely the distance between where the server is hosted and where you live. And the connection issues on the server is playing up most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci