• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Lifetime Premium is gone ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkWestside

Spectator
Reaction score
I bought lifetime Premium on the Account: xELEM3NTx
Since Yesterday i'm just a regular player ... I bought this Donor for 100$, so please fix this!
I play on EU. I think that this is a bug, so please fix it!
Thanks, xELEM3NTx

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
You might have to email [email protected] in order to have this resolved.
You should include a receipt to prove that you actually did purchase it, or some other evidence of the transaction going through.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I bought lifetime Premium on the Account: xELEM3NTx
Since Yesterday i'm just a regular player ... I bought this Donor for 100$, so please fix this!
I play on EU. I think that this is a bug, so please fix it!
Thanks, xELEM3NTx
I'm not sure if they would believe this, for the simple reason that if you really did buy this yesterday, you would've paid $75 because of the sale, ass MooClan said, e-mail [email protected] with proof of purchase, and if they figure the payment was received, you will receive your rank, expect a reply within 3-5 business days.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'm not sure if they would believe this, for the simple reason that if you really did buy this yesterday, you would've paid $75 because of the sale, ass MooClan said, e-mail [email protected] with proof of purchase, and if they figure the payment was received, you will receive your rank, expect a reply within 3-5 business days.
xD Sorry for pointing out things twice in a row, but he said that he was a REGULAR player since yesterday, meaning that he had the rank BEFORE that.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
xD Sorry for pointing out things twice in a row, but he said that he was a REGULAR player since yesterday, meaning that he had the rank BEFORE that.
Did he take the money back? I know this would result in a perm ban from the server, although maybe they were going easy on him? Than again, this is just a possibility, cruel but a possibility, so take MooClan's instructions and try to get your platinum back! :)

I noticed that on the forum's you're a "spectator..." I've never seen this before? What does it mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci