• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My chest opinion

neoncookies1

Platinum
Reaction score
To be honest, i really hate it sorry to say i like mcsg because its not like the other ones please take the new ones away. ._.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Honestly, dude, the only reason you are complaining is because you most likely never played with the MCSGv1 chests. Since you haven't, you were always used to OP items in chests. Therefore, you now find it way too hard to win, which it honestly isn't, even with the new update. Before, with MCSGv2 chests, you didn't even need a route sometimes and were still able to win. Now, you definitely need at least a route, most likely a good one, to win. This update puts the 'Survival' back into 'Survival Games'. With the MCSGv2 chests, this game mode might as well have been called the PvP games, because that was basically what it was, get a few chests and then fight everyone. Now, you actually need to scavenge for items and sometimes have no food. With MCSGv2, there was way too much food. And now, ever shot counts (sort of). They nerfed the arrows, but not all the way down to 1, like it was before. I am hoping they do so, so it truly makes every shot count. I just think this update makes MCSG more of the game type it was meant to be when it was first created.

jDude645

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly, dude, the only reason you are complaining is because you most likely never played with the MCSGv1 chests. Since you haven't, you were always used to OP items in chests. Therefore, you now find it way too hard to win, which it honestly isn't, even with the new update. Before, with MCSGv2 chests, you didn't even need a route sometimes and were still able to win. Now, you definitely need at least a route, most likely a good one, to win. This update puts the 'Survival' back into 'Survival Games'. With the MCSGv2 chests, this game mode might as well have been called the PvP games, because that was basically what it was, get a few chests and then fight everyone. Now, you actually need to scavenge for items and sometimes have no food. With MCSGv2, there was way too much food. And now, ever shot counts (sort of). They nerfed the arrows, but not all the way down to 1, like it was before. I am hoping they do so, so it truly makes every shot count. I just think this update makes MCSG more of the game type it was meant to be when it was first created.
That

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci