• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My account was hacked and i would like my Platinum trasfered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evankinz

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi, My MC Account Evankinz was hacked and stolen from me.I was wondering if youguys could transfer my Platinum Donor to my new account Aefex.As you can see i am on my account which is one way to prove it is me if you need anymore proof email me at [email protected] and i can try to prove as much as i can that it is me.Thank you for your time,I just hope i can get my platinum back because that 100$ down the drain.Thank you. -Evan

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Hello! I am sorry to tell you that we don't transfer ranks. Would you like me to ban your account from our servers if it is compromised?

Evankinz

Platinum
Reaction score
I just emailed [email protected] antoher mod told me i could get a tranfer for my lost Platinum donor. I payed 100$ if i dont get it back i will be mad. I litterally bought it Two days before this happened.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Okay. I'm not 100% sure how it would work in this situation. For now I will ban your account as it has been compromised. Now you will have to wait for a reply. PM me if you require further assistance.

- Thread locked -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci