• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Muted for no reason on TeamSpeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCrazeylegs

Spectator
Reaction score
So I was in the staff Q&A and for some reason when they turned my mic on to talk to them one of the admins said " I don't like him im going to mute him..." i don't know which teamspeak admin it was but i feel that that is not a good reason to mute somebody

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
To be honest, you're not providing enough information, nor is there proof that this Admin muted you for this reason, maybe interrupting, swearing, constant/inappropriate noises, (you'd have to be lucky not to get banned for these two...)

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
That is a very good story. If you want to provide any proof of any sort, that would also be great. And if this something to do with admins, then you must bring it up with the owner and not make a post about on the forums. I suggest you go to teamspeak and ask to talk with the staff. If you are still muted, then ask them why you were muted and ask to be unmuted.

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
I would recommend joining TeamSpeak and poking or opening a text chat to a senior mod or admin, and asking what happened.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
It's highly doubtful for a user to be muted for 'no reason'. Also, you said this was during the Staff Q&A. We have a talk power set up so that only staff can speak in the staff Q&A, I think that's most likely why you were 'muted'.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
At Staff Q&A Session, only members of staff can speak to avoid interruption and/or disturbances from random people who join with the intentions of making a scene. If you were awarded talk power for the live Q&A, then it would have been removed when you were done asking the question. QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci