• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/mute chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Seriously, it is so distracting for me when I'm fighting someone when the server keeps updating me on how many tributes are left combined with people leaving taking up my chat bar so I cant see half of whats going on, especially when the chests are refilled. Could you add a command such as '/mute chat' so that everything (to an extent) that comes onto the chat doesn't show up? I'm not sure if this is just me but it is extremely irritating for me and I would highly appreciate it if something like this was put in.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But how would you know when the chests refill if you stop it from telling you? You seem to be doing well despite the "distraction" do id say its not that big of an issue.

I do however think that you should be able to mute players in the chat. Those get annoying

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Well after playing for a bit, you can usually tell when the chests have become filled. Plus I could just unmute chat by typing the same command again and wait around that moment when the chests are becoming refilled and then just mute it afterwards. I would however keep the chat muted if i was battling someone around the time of the chests being filled.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If they never get a command added, you could press f1 to get rid of you HUD. Then youd be able to see everything

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes in some cases where its gotten really irritating I've had to prses f1 but never in a fight only when Im trying to sprint through a forest and its hard to see the ledges cause of all the text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci