• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moving My Donor To Another account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Min3craftOP

Tribute
Reaction score
i was wondering if i can move my diamond donor from
IGN - Min3craft_L3g3nd to
IGN - iCursedHD

or not? if so can you please move it :D

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Accepted!
Be active on the teamspeak and skype chat.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello!

Unfortunately, MCGamer does not support donor transfers anymore. :(

We only make an exception on this rule in when someone their donor account was hacked, provided that they have sufficient evidence. In this case, they would have to contact [email protected] and give a thorough explanation on what happened + provide the evidence.

Thread Locked. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me! :)

PS:
Accepted!
Be active on the teamspeak and skype chat.
Wrong thread? :p

Reactions: Wyz

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
We only make an exception on this rule in when someone their donor account was hacked, provided that they have sufficient evidence.
Just going to post a clarification here: that statement is not true. The Support team makes exceptions for special cases (particularly technical failure or server issues), but they are not always as clear-cut as this example (in fact, I know that they don't automatically transfer ranks due to hacked accounts because that became a common lie to use in order to steal other peoples' ranks).

The best course of action is just to contact the Support Team and see whether they can transfer your rank or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci